注册
查看: 1599|回复: 7

耐热输送带的开发

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-26 08:39:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多胶友,享用更多功能!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Developing heat-resistant conveyor belts.+ d" y* ?: J; @: @0 `& W. q1 F; p" u) U( a
$ s/ R( X. {8 s- i
In recent years, Dunlop-Enerka has put great efforts into developing a new generation of heat-resistant conveyor belts conveyor belt& b7 T$ K5 m& ^; N1 G9 q/ D- q  q
, q$ _4 n' y' ], p: t
One of various devices that provide mechanized movement of material, as in a factory. Conveyor belts are used in industrial applications and also on large farms, in warehousing and freight-handling, and in movement of raw materials. . The top of the range belt has a rubber part which is compounded on the basis of EPDM EPDM Ethylene-Propylene-Diene-Monomer& E8 X* y  v* ]% o+ ]" f; |, x
EPDM Enterprise Product Data Management5 Z* x; u1 q' V. P8 d
EPDM Ethylene Propylene Dimonomer (industrial/commercial piping/plumbing components)6 q0 e! ~8 p2 n' Q' {& Z% o, c
EPDM Engineering Product Data Management .
* t; `3 k. c: w* e* D! I% D7 w! N. u5 s3 ^" X
Heat-resistant belts are generally employed under severe and not readily definable conditions. It is scarcely known what effects variations in the temperature of the material carried have on the life of the conveyor belt. In particular, it is not known how the temperature of the top cover and the carcass carcass, carcase( S$ a$ i! O/ {- G( H+ m

# B3 F4 h8 E# }' t% Q$ ^/ }1. the body of an animal killed for meat. The head, the legs below the knees and hocks, the tail, the skin and most of the viscera are removed. The kidneys are left in and in most instances the body is split down the middle through the sternum and the vertebral  depend on the temperature of the material flow. Extreme conditions can lead to premature aging of the cover, carcass and splice. For manufacturer and customer alike, therefore, it is not a simple matter to select the most economic and technically acceptable belt construction.
9 p8 s$ D) g2 w& s1 b" O; T, _
Until recently, selecting the type of heat-resistant conveyor belt was generally done on the basis of practical experience. For this purpose, the temperature of the material to be carried was taken as the key criterion. It was not possible to quantify Quantify - A performance analysis tool from Pure Software.  the effects of cover thickness, belt length, belt speed or even forced cooling.
' ]. q" y8 a; ]/ x* R$ E6 O& f/ L) ?8 d. n
In order to gain an improved insight into this, in addition to the above-mentioned product development, a lot of effort went into developing a method for determining the temperatures occurring in the belt.! {/ q; G2 ]2 o' X3 O" E
$ ?# x9 j" D# d" [
With the aid of a measurement rig, the operating conditions to which a belt is exposed have been determined at the customer's location. The data obtained in this way are used to validate To prove something to be sound or logical. Also to certify conformance to a standard. Contrast with "verify," which means to prove something to be correct.
- V4 [) c* Y1 d: N  N4 T8 M! v9 B6 b
For example, data entry validity checking determines whether the data make sense (numbers fall within a range, numeric data  a computer model which determines the temperature distributions occurring in the belt on the basis of proposed belt constructions. By combining the calculated temperatures with the physical properties of the various heat-resistant belt types, an optimized choice can be made in both technical and economic terms.0 t# N& M4 S5 \/ p" o
8 `1 e; J2 K* M$ x' O0 T5 C) o, v. u' t
The computer model and mobile measurement rig developed will be individually described.8 [' P7 n8 A: S! `/ d8 R
/ K- Q7 g. y5 K1 Y, Q$ Q' N
The measurement rig
$ K- ~: I8 q; d2 S( Y
: c& A1 B8 L; [1 D' k$ i9 pThe measurement was set up at ENCI Nederland in Maastricht. The principal base material used at ENCI - marl Marl, city, Germany
/ y- v! ~5 o& b5 L2 k# D3 a  [  ?Marl (märl), city (1994 pop. 92,590), North Rhine–Westphalia, W Germany. It is an industrial and mining (coal, lead, and zinc) center, and also supports a number of chemical factories.  - is heated in a rotary kiln A Rotary kiln is a pyroprocessing device used to raise materials to a high temperature (calcination) in a continuous process. Materials produced using rotary kilns include: 0 @$ k6 t4 K7 J; S% e
Cement
, ]5 l/ k8 B- o, q  wLime 6 m7 Y3 v. p# h
Refractories
6 K" Y* }  W* {$ J$ zMetakaolin
; ?/ q6 U/ e! c! x* D" K. G1 ITitanium dioxide * |6 N( \! S& a  {: C
Alumina
1 U1 r0 E" |+ \0 L
, P+ u5 X  _% ?  ?. {. The resultant This article is about the resultant of polynomials. For the result of adding two or more vectors, see Parallelogram rule. For the technique in organ building, see Resultant (organ).  @0 X0 q$ k) F3 x; y& d* s
2 w/ K# P8 S2 _: a4 r7 v; A/ D+ U
In mathematics, the resultant of two monic polynomials  intermediate product - clinker clink·er  
/ {' w; Y. {8 A  [& e1 T: jn.
- }5 R; h: v/ d) _  {1. The incombustible residue, fused into an irregular lump, that remains after the combustion of coal.7 q% v( l$ v; x& @
$ A1 ^" n/ b, H( u$ k
2. A partially vitrified brick or a mass of bricks fused together.
  L9 C/ r0 ~" u$ \$ {$ l
+ u6 b/ t# D2 L3 d3.  - is dumped into a silo. Beneath this silo, there are three installations with conveyor belts - each about 80 meters in length - to discharge the material to other conveyor belt installations with a total length of around 450 meters. The temperature of the material at that time is still several hundred degrees centigrade centigrade /cen·ti·grade/ (sen´ti-grad) having 100 gradations (steps or degrees); see under scale. : L% C2 d/ q; A' Q
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 e5 D3 s6 q8 R( l/ {. R
9 V: J. L" [. ~+ [3 H# |cen·ti·grade9 F$ `8 v: R8 J9 w
adj." R0 {+ r7 M, o5 P/ m; k
Celsius. .! x& c6 j3 h8 t

# q7 Y1 R6 Z$ @2 yThe conveyor belts are heat resistant and have been specially developed for the purpose of carrying bulk material in the high to very high temperature ranges.
2 r9 [0 q) o0 Q6 p. L: K5 L0 a$ H6 q9 e. b
By making use of a data-logger, it is possible to collect data continuously via a maximum of 14 channels.* V6 ?! }. M$ j- I% v* K

& d( b! I" Q0 |The measurement rig has three infra-red temperature meters, one ambient temperature Outside temperature at any given altitude, preferably expressed in degrees centigrade.  meter and one tachometer tachometer (tăkŏm`ətər), instrument that indicates the speed, usually in revolutions per minute, at which an engine shaft is rotating.  which are connected.+ F8 ?  U7 r1 |& d8 B
9 T; Q8 w1 i' `$ Z7 |- G
The top IR meter measures the temperature of the material. The other two IR meters measure the surface temperature of the top cover immediately after discharge of the material and the surface temperature at the end of the return path.: Y7 b" ]* _( m7 ~4 N, W
# k  B" T$ m. |5 i- e
The tachometer makes it possible to determine the speed (or standstill standstill /stand·still/ (stand´stil?) cessation of activity, as of the heart (cardiac s.) or chest (respiratory s.) .
. i( \; M$ }- z$ `" M/ m--------------------------------------------------------------------------------! e# g$ I# i0 P3 M' @- P" ]+ z
) I9 K+ d7 w( ~1 O+ L
stand·still
+ k4 P5 }4 L6 W5 Gn.
& g. T) z: z8 ~- L+ F5 R& X7 D& qComplete cessation of activity or progress. ) of the belt, on the basis of which the residence time of the material on the belt can be determined.
' H: d2 U! y: D; N; m
1 q5 r: p+ N8 a  l8 HThe data collected by the logger are automatically stored in an on-site PC at the measurement rig. These stored data can be used for making summaries and analyses.3 d  P, k* O* H6 G* D+ ~$ u

& o; ~! z- Z2 G! O6 r( Q0 n1 ]It is also possible for the entire process to be followed "live" at a distance of several hundred kilometers. A modem link makes it a simple matter to log into the measurement system., X7 u. a% a+ g8 S8 f$ h

/ v6 a- K; q7 W# r% M8 c( X, Y7 ^6 vThe measurement rig and the specially developed software can in principle be applied at any location and in any situation.
( m# Z0 ]* S2 E- H  O
( z9 n' U0 ^; z3 Q: b- JComputer model
8 _5 _* T3 m# ?/ a! n+ h0 Q' a, ]& O* {0 @+ T" x
The modellization is based on simulation of the process and computation Computation is a general term for any type of information processing that can be represented mathematically. This includes phenomena ranging from simple calculations to human thinking.  of the accompanying temperature distribution in the belt.
- X) P# ~1 Z5 v! X; |7 O& N( v+ O" S6 I4 |* k5 ^
The model is based on a conveyor belt installation having a length 1 as shown in figure 1. Material is carried from point A to point B. At point A hot material is dumped onto the belt, and it is discharged at point B.
1 Z9 k2 Z8 m% `/ B. M" @* X( B+ W( X$ O% s' a! I" T
The belt speed is constant. If a difference occurs between the temperature of the material and that of the belt, heat transfer will occur between the material and the belt during the residence time of the material on the belt, as a result of which there will be an increase in the belt temperature. On the return path from B to A, when the belt is unloaded, the belt will give off heat to the environment and its temperature will therefore decrease. One cycle is shown diagrammatically in figure 2.1., L) w' N& U7 G, F  ]5 q! }

. Z8 n/ x# K4 LIn the initial stage, the temperature will rise locally at the rate of [dT.sub.c] per cycle (figure 2.1). In due course the temperature curve will exhibit a steady-state pattern (figure 2.2). During this steady state the belt temperature will not rise any further per cycle - [dT.sub.c] = 0 (figures 2.2 and 2.3). The temperature distribution in the belt reached during the steady state is the dominant factor determining the choice of belt construction.) g0 H! o! i/ z' e! I
; V. ~' H3 N8 w( n
Elements! t. d8 l1 r) J# h/ ?
" F; J* P, j% L3 k9 m( a
The belt is divided into elements dV (figure 4), for which heat balances have been drawn up on the basis of:4 o% t, A5 {) u" j* W! I

h% d9 S- T+ E4 P(1) E = [rho]_[c.sub.p-] V_T[J] references6 L) [" l0 H; n& B/ D# f  b
9 g/ ]3 m3 U' u* ?
(2) q = k-_A_dT[W]
! L( f3 J6 D" p* a; f
, b# o& ]( f9 L3 O0 _, d3 c  ]: K5 wThe temperature of an element is affected by the element's own temperature and the temperature of the adjacent elements. This may also be the temperature of the material to be carried or the ambient Surrounding. For example, ambient temperature and humidity are atmospheric conditions that exist at the moment. See ambient lighting.  air. The temperature of all the elements is recalculated for each time-step (dt).2 B8 u1 E# H% T

5 |( O6 A0 b9 Q0 fAt the beginning of the calculation (t = 0) the belt temperature, i.e., the temperature of each belt element, is assumed to be equal to the ambient temperature.
: b' l1 y2 R& ]6 n% [& y! Z9 v( S' i/ v  F4 r5 G: p
As soon as material having a temperature higher than that of the belt is dumped onto the belt, a heat flow to the adjacent belt elements will occur.
  D0 g7 P3 _# x) L
' ^$ J: N3 l$ B3 xThe magnitude of the heat flow can be calculated. increase of the internal energy of an element causes the temperature of the element to increase.' `- @( _$ m, g0 c! N2 o

# Y/ v. c) u, a2 n, m3 iIn each calculation step the heat flow, the internal energy and consequently the temperature of all the elements are computed.) Z+ M$ @8 U3 A- k/ I

. F' _  F+ [/ {* QParameters7 B6 x' z# }: W+ C

$ Q& H, P8 q# _  k& G/ m% bIn the computer model, the following parameters can be varied:
! L- [' {9 J8 [4 ^% |' j& A, B0 \- R: [0 M# r: v
* Material temperature;2 K' _. n5 G! h- X- @

( X0 p, I( x& t! @# u1 J9 D* Belt speed and belt length (these determine the residence time of the material on the belt);# k+ A1 i. w6 m

2 q2 [' q+ @/ d3 E* Coefficient coefficient /co·ef·fi·cient/ (ko?ah-fish´int)
( c; M8 u8 Y/ ^- s% d1. an expression of the change or effect produced by variation in certain factors, or of the ratio between two different quantities.9 W9 ]- b% p1 `: Z  V

5 H* U% q8 D+ ~7 y8 J; i' \+ w2.  of contact between the material and belt;  k# ]- g. K4 l' z- y6 u/ U$ ]
: M5 e* G/ L: A$ p8 d
* Thermal conductivity thermal conductivity3 @5 {; B' m+ n! q$ X5 u. j' T7 O; P
; N+ @* x; W5 S) [" o
A measure of the ability of a material to transfer heat. Given two surfaces on either side of the material with a temperature difference between them, the thermal conductivity is the heat energy transferred per unit time and per unit  coefficient and specific heat of the belt material;3 U& @0 t; r5 [  @4 |

. r4 n! k. u4 _5 D; ^& c* Ambient conditions, such as ambient temperature and possibly the application of forced cooling on the return path (coefficient of heat transfer).
: J) I* p% i/ r6 q4 [- ^9 a2 A- t( u
Application of the computer model
' C- u5 M0 l4 \- h. `
+ Z5 l9 X! {2 ~$ e" CThe belt life is determined by a combination of mechanical and thermal loading. First, the mechanical load to which the belt is exposed is determined. On the basis of the mechanical load the nominal tensile strength tensile strength
  t( c! z4 T. e* V0 }1 v% G" O0 r3 m7 X
Ratio of the maximum load a material can support without fracture when being stretched to the original area of a cross section of the material. When stresses less than the tensile strength are removed, a material completely or partially returns to its  of the belt, the belt construction, the minimum cover thickness and the cover quality are defined. Then the calculation relating to relating to relate prep → concernant
- [* D6 M$ m' W1 {- k3 p4 d7 d5 S; I6 D
relating to relate prep → bezüglich +gen, mit Bezug auf +acc  the thermal load is performed. The installation concerned is calculated for the (minimum) belt construction selected.9 I, d  J* ^- J" F
7 k& A2 z8 {. o2 X8 T4 W
The temperature distribution in the belt is calculated (and represented in a graph) during a period in which the belt temperature reaches the steady state. From this, the critical temperatures can be derived. These are:: S3 X" K9 J# n( y( c* _$ Y' {1 v, j
) ^6 R, U. C$ F! i2 C8 n* {
* The maximum temperature of the cover;
+ _& k* J+ z3 ^: q- n5 y( a
) z  H8 Q: _) y$ I/ h+ |0 c* The temperature at the transition between rubber and fabric (connection);2 z$ @% ^3 w( t, B, M  C
& E5 k# d+ M4 L3 Z( |9 j" S5 @- Y
* The temperature of the fabric (melting point melting point, temperature at which a substance changes its state from solid to liquid. Under standard atmospheric pressure different pure crystalline solids will each melt at a different specific temperature; thus melting point is a characteristic of a substance and  of the fabric).
- S7 x7 j* l' ~, m5 j  t
2 ?/ g) y/ y5 C: |5 o) y, a' |On the basis of the temperature which the rubber and carcass are capable of withstanding for a certain period and the desired connection between the rubber and the carcass, optimization optimization
* _' h+ w7 h) L3 }4 _+ H  B& V* W# K* e( z2 k
Field of applied mathematics whose principles and methods are used to solve quantitative problems in disciplines including physics, biology, engineering, and economics.  can be achieved by:1 F0 g! \/ c% q! k
% b* K$ }4 u$ D% H" W0 b; M
Application of a more heat-resistant compound and/or carcass;9 S5 z1 q. v7 z8 L7 ~
( P3 ^3 Q/ a- F- I+ F
* Adjustment of the cover thickness;
/ y" a* B' T* w$ `  r" \& k9 g) X1 F+ s' i* z
* Application of forced cooling (system engineering, consultancy service to customer).
& H; X9 M% }" [0 y" S6 [& b# z6 l# `' r0 [- c" V6 S1 ?+ Q( G
* The installation is then calculated once again with the optimized belt. The (thermal) life of the belt is determined on the basis of the belt temperatures found. During the period of the belt's exposure to a certain temperature, its properties will degrade TO DEGRADE, DEGRADING. To, sink or lower a person in the estimation of the public.
% G9 l& @. R4 d1 `# x: S* D" Z     2. As a man's character is of great importance to him, and it is his interest to retain the good opinion of all mankind, when he is a witness, he cannot be compelled to disclose . The period in which the belt properties degrade to the extent that its performance in terms of mechanical loading is endangered en·dan·ger  + f3 |" R* \9 _6 t
tr.v. en·dan·gered, en·dan·ger·ing, en·dan·gers
, }8 x$ v* K5 T; k: Z7 i1 b1. To expose to harm or danger; imperil.5 [/ t$ b# d& k3 g

, `4 g9 F6 r4 b5 {# A6 H& C& e1 P2. To threaten with extinction. , serves as the criterion for the forecast life (i.e. minimum lifetime) of the belt (table 1).
: }& t6 N5 S* [6 T2 F  Table 1
$ `9 \! V, p, k( J+ c( T, \Calculation example5 v9 F# `2 }9 @- P  p8 g9 M. z
Installation:
3 v# t8 f# b2 L0 u/ fBelt length              200 meters
$ Y8 g' S! P  G0 d( hBelt width               1,000 mm
! a0 s) y* h7 E" A1 {7 A! yBelt speed               1.25 meters/second
' ?1 E3 @2 p$ \" H5 ~Belt type                Ferroflex IW 350 8 + 3 Deltahete
+ g2 ^6 h7 ~- N) O% I+ |( W7 Z  O
+ M1 n) M9 l4 K  x2 p& b: w& g2 A
  X1 c$ `0 s/ x+ F7 M8 B9 k
; ]8 l; [8 L! f9 L) a
Material:- ?4 e( _9 c$ T( v* P! T; d5 E
Type                     Clinker9 J3 |: e# X8 k9 |
Dimensions               0 .. 50 mm
6 O9 V- m- R( @3 g0 SMaterial dumping         300[degrees]C' t! l( x, z" j/ D$ s, o: A
temperature2 r$ w/ r  L3 B9 w
Mass flow                150 tons/hour; w: y* u+ F& {2 b" I

" C5 I( c8 I4 V2 x
: v8 F# d. \3 l+ v1 o0 s# h7 p9 Y. {  R) r

3 q% P4 T2 j7 p( f6 }1 h6 T8 j4 O/ }& x3 OEnvironment7 d6 o  a  G0 f/ L# |# c0 L
Temperature              25[degrees]C5 K4 y$ k5 J1 ~; N5 C7 w
' @4 x' a, k3 a) U$ d
2 }$ v: [+ _; L6 r. R

% e9 B$ q# a7 JAt the surface of the top cover (x = 15 mm, figure 6) the temperature of the rubber varies between 171 [degrees]C and 227 [degrees]C.
+ R& O' ^* ~& x0 \1 s. H) y0 d
# P: E; K. J( Y2 b' LAt the carcass (x = 3 mm .7 mm [figure 6] the maximum temperature is 160[degrees]C and the surface temperature of the bottom cover (x = 0 mm, [figure 6]) is virtually constant at 134[degrees]C.3 ?0 X2 c+ y4 c) ^2 C: ^4 O3 ^* ^2 P
) `7 J* J9 R2 F  C* f
In terms of belt life, for this application the top cover is critical. The life expectancy Life Expectancy
3 N; v' U8 u9 o4 t$ K7 k: B
, [( H( r2 y& p- {1. The age until which a person is expected to live.( e& d* g0 f6 c9 l8 g
/ W) p' q2 J% P& |) Y) [  M& C( D
2. The remaining number of years an individual is expected to live, based on IRS issued life expectancy tables.  forecast can be worked out on the basis of the aging figures for the compound used. For this belt type, the calculated carcass temperature is allowable, although the endless splice demands some additional attention.& G7 \% }  @. E) w4 c$ q
' V- ^% J5 H  v% q& _; H4 E9 [1 Y
Power failure; S3 s8 X8 X/ X9 H8 M+ k0 H. b
# q7 F4 C  t! l  @# z
For the purpose of the life expectancy forecast, it is assumed that the thermal load as calculated is the maximum to which the belt will be exposed. If, for any reason, an additional thermal load should occur - for example as the result of a power failure, causing the hot material to remain on the belt for an extended period - this may have disastrous consequences for the belt, so that it has to be replaced and the predicted life is not achieved. It is, therefore, of the utmost importance - especially in the higher (more critical) material temperature ranges - that the user should strictly observe (1) the maximum material temperature and (2) the residence time of the hot material on the belt.
, ^' b1 Y, [8 m: W+ ?2 s* S6 m6 Z- f# G" y7 n/ m& w
As a rule of thumb, it may be said that for each 10[degrees]'C temperature increase the aging rate of the cover compound will increase by a factor of 1.5 - 2. This indicates that unnecessary temperature increases must be avoided to ensure that the belt's maximum life can be achieved.. O1 c. \5 S; t1 H6 h% H
0 M8 A4 w& t3 N- r) P
In figure 7, the installation discussed above is calculated once again. In this case, however, a 15 minute power failure is assumed to have occurred after one hour. During that period, the hot material remained lying on the belt. The impact on the belt temperature is clearly visible: it increases by about 30[degrees]C all along the line. At these material temperatures and the associated belt temperatures, such a temperature increase is disastrous for the belt.9 d7 J7 u- r- W

1 p: d8 ~! P  I/ J% v- l% l; }Conclusion' [2 P* T6 V, M0 j' {" g! M
: V# j8 ?( k0 X: K7 ]7 c7 R
The life of a conveyor belt can in general be extended by controlling the operating process in such a way as to avoid thermal overloading In programming, the ability to use the same name for more than one variable or procedure, requiring the compiler to differentiate them based on context.
1 p! v$ W: j' b1 X' c& e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  p: f! ~; b0 p, P4 o) Q

' I# M  a, Q; b(language) overloading - (Or "Operator overloading").  of the conveyor belt. This can be achieved by:3 M& `( a0 M8 A/ n8 p2 Q( F
( t8 [: \3 p$ C# Q# l
* Controlling the temperature at which the material is initially dumped and subsequently transported, and preventing 'overheated material' from being loaded onto the belt by stopping the production process or by buffering the material.! u" L1 x8 g* ?5 g! B5 P1 n* Z4 F
- [. [5 {6 Y  l4 L
* Removing the hot material from the belt as soon as possible in case of the installation coming to a standstill.3 ~/ M! e* L! }" p6 L8 Y4 `/ ^6 k

8 A- e- `) c4 I9 x( E9 f8 r& g; BAcknowledgements
3 Q. [; x1 @# s+ A/ n( @, ^  k/ v
% C: o- g, I9 G" W' h) P! w/ l"Use of polybutadiene coagents in peroxide peroxide (pərŏk`sīd), chemical compound containing two oxygen atoms, each of which is bonded to the other and to a radical or some element other than oxygen; e.g.  cured elastomers for wire and cable" is based on a paper given at the October, 1994 Rubber Division meeting.) r: J+ \4 q! K0 T% o9 w! e( p

; }" f! D% q7 ?& J4 j"Controlled alloying of CSM CSM - ["CSM - A Distributed Programming Language", S. Zhongxiu et al, IEEE Trans Soft Eng SE-13(4):497-500 (Apr 1987)].  roofing membranes with thermoplastic resins Noun 1. thermoplastic resin - a material that softens when heated and hardens again when cooled5 ]5 p4 m8 j" @7 z& U1 u  F
thermoplastic7 S4 N1 w& b% J9 R% B
5 ]4 P- I) ]1 U/ n" y+ N
plastic - generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used " is based on a paper given at the May, 1995 Rubber Division meeting. "Rubber footwear; applications, manufacture" is based on a paper given at the October 1994 Rubber Division meeting.( _; ^9 ]4 w7 w$ e( ^8 ]
8 {( @0 q9 m7 x( l9 O& [
[Figure 1 to 2, 4 and 6 to 7 ILLUSTRATION OMITTED]
橡胶技术网 ,分享知识,创造价值! 一所没有围墙的大学!!
发表于 2009-3-27 09:09:33 | 显示全部楼层
老兄,这都是洋字码呀,你知道的,俺洋文不怎么灵光。
发表于 2009-8-15 16:29:09 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟啊,能翻译成中文再发给大家吗?
发表于 2009-8-15 16:34:52 | 显示全部楼层
顾工啊,纯洋文,有点难度哦,功底不行啊! 专业词汇又多,适当的时候转化一下呢!