查看: 2637|回复: 7

[新技术] 降低轮胎滚动阻力方法的初步探讨

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-12 15:43:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多胶友,享用更多功能!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
降低轮胎滚动阻力方法的初步探讨
7 b, H; I9 w8 Y% L6 }, l1 t: tThe research about the method of reducing the tire’s rolling resistance# S& x( o* x" h) G% J2 ?, ?
降低轮胎胎面胶滚动阻力的方法主要有:选择在0℃左右具有较高的损耗因子、在70℃左右具有较低的损耗因子的聚合物,如选用通过调整合成工艺和化学改性得到的最佳滞后损失的溶聚丁苯橡胶;在胎面胶中使用白炭黑和低滚动阻力炭黑。
2 W) @+ E8 V$ X) Z: wThe main method of reduce the tire’s rolling resistance are: select the polymer with higher loss factor in about 0℃,low loss factor in 70℃, such as the SSB which is adjusted the Synthesis Process and Chemical modification. Use the carbon black with low rolling resistance and the silica.
0 E+ z, A$ Z0 P" g7 ?轮胎的滚动阻力主要是由轮胎胶料的动态变形和轮胎本身质量所引起的,胎面胶滚动阻力占整个轮胎的50%甚至更多一点,但轮胎的质量也不能忽视。胎面胶主要由聚合物、填充剂(炭黑和白炭黑)、操作油、硫化剂、操作助剂等材料组成,每一种材料都有各自的作用,这些材料对轮胎滚动阻力的影响也各不相同。本文主要从降低胎面胶的滚动阻力方面探讨降低轮胎滚动阻力的方法。& c( H( J% \/ F" H
Tire rolling resistance is mainly caused by the tire rubber’s dynamic distortion and the tire’s quality. The tread rubber’s rolling resistance is more than 50 percent of the total. but the quality of tires can’t be ignored also. Tread compound is mainly consisted by the filler (carbon black and silica), the oil operation, curing agent, auxiliary agent and so on, each material has its own role, these materials has different influent on the tire rolling resistance. This article discussed the method of reducing the tire’s rolling resistance mainly from reducing the tread rubber’s rolling resistance tire rolling resistance.  Q' |7 w8 A4 [9 U: a9 \; |6 G" t
1 聚合物体系
/ B- q! m$ e+ z: u+ L- M+ `6 E1 e( C2 ]# O1.1 理想橡胶9 f. x1 S3 a% J# f6 i1 o( ]
对低滚动阻力的轮胎来说,最好的聚合物是:在0℃左右具有较高的tanδ,这样就具有较好的湿牵引力;在70℃左右具有较低的tanδ,这样就具有较低的滚动阻力。因此,Nordsiek K H等人[2]提出了“理想橡胶”的概念“,理想胎面橡胶”的tanδ曲线应该如图1所示。
/ L3 B- K! i+ ^5 M$ ~/ K( g2 C7 a
* V" K; E" [2 x, f% ~4 ^7 m图1 “理想胎面橡胶”的tanδ  U5 a7 o2 o* X/ C
———BR;—•—NR;---SBR1500;……SBR1516  [" ?' @. h" `. f
50份N339炭黑* i4 g. d% f( \* z
5 D: z6 w1 p' r$ r) K- b( O
1 Polymer System 9 Z2 i9 ^& d0 v
1.1 Ideal rubber
3 R4 u" i1 Q! R. S& d* ~    To the low rolling resistance tires, the best polymer is with higher tan δ in about 0 ℃, and the higher tan δ in about 70 ℃,in this condition, the tread has good low rolling resistance and good wet traction. Therefore, Nordsiek KH puts forward the concept of "ideal tread rubber", the ideal tread rubber’s tan δ curve is shown in Figure 1.$ Z; e: [1 O* ^7 X0 T
' n# g, E5 [3 o- P6 B& W$ I' C8 i
1.2 通用橡胶tanδ的比较/ k0 R" t5 x9 x0 ]( B5 f- z0 \
各种通用橡胶的tanδ与温度的关系曲线见图2。根据这些曲线我们可以看出1)BR具有极低的玻璃化转变温度和优越的耐磨性,在3 0℃以上其较低的损耗因子也表明,这种材料是低滚动阻力和低生热的最佳原材料;但是在正常的温度范围内,同样较低的tanδ说明其抗湿滑性较差。
' B9 i; Z* d" D" K. V& D9 [ 7 ]0 i/ v8 f9 j8 D& c
1.2  The comparing of commodity rubber’s tan δ
) w9 X5 ]0 C, V& s2 ZThe curve of the relationship between the commodity rubber’s tan δ and temperature shown in Figure 2. Based on these curves we can see that: 7 l6 R$ R: r8 N1 m
(1) BR with low Tg and superior abrasion resistance, above the low loss factor in the 30 ℃ also shows that this material is the best raw materials with low rolling resistance and low heat, but the same lower tan δ in the normal temperature range indicates the bad wet slipping resistance.
$ `1 t; p+ S3 M% }8 q(2)N R的玻璃化转变温度为-70℃,它的低温屈挠性和耐磨性都不如BR;但在同样好的低滚动阻力和生热下,其抗湿滑性较好。
1 Q: Z# B# J- M/ Y(2) The Tg of NR is -70 ℃, its abrasion resistance and low temperature flexor Flexible not as BR, but in the same low rolling resistance and good heat, the better its wet skid resistance.$ o8 q' q/ h. ~: P3 b) V. N$ p& |
(3)苯乙烯质量分数为0125的SBR由于玻璃化转变温度较高,因而耐磨性较差,且低温性能明显降低,滚动阻力和生热也不如BR和N R的好;相反由于有较高的tanδ,这种材料的抗湿滑性对高速下的刹车性能极好。(4)SBR的苯乙烯质量分数提高到0140,由于链段的运动受到限制,其玻璃化转变温度更高,结果是低温性能不好,相对的耐磨性较差,滚动阻力及生热较高。相反,由于这种材料在0~30℃具有优异的缓冲性能,因此它有杰出的刹车性能基于这些能得到的通用橡胶的性能,我们可以得出一个结论:目前要橡胶同时满足轮胎的所有性能要求是不可能的。1 C5 P$ A% @4 c  R/ h6 W
(3) The SBR with the styrene 0.125% has the higher Tg, so the wear resistance is bad and the performance of low temperature is decreased ,the rolling resistance and heat aren’t as good as NR and BR: contrarily because of the higher tan δ, the anti-slippery l of the high-speed braking performance is excellent.
, B6 q+ w0 R; M) X; l  F(4) When the quality of styrene scores is increased to 0140%, because the linked movement is restricted, the Tg is more higher, the performance of low temperature is bad, and the wear resistance is also bad, the rolling resistance and heat are higher. On the contrary, because the materials has excellent cushioning properties in the 0 to 30 ℃, it has outstanding braking performance., D; z( ]( M9 r* u: W
Based on these the commodity rubber’s performance, we can draw a conclusion: the current rubber at the same time to meet all the performance tire demand is impossible.
; |4 m2 A/ f$ [% C6 i2 _2 填充剂(白炭黑和炭黑): F  D) R& H- l! N9 K! C
2.1 白炭黑' c+ o2 s: ~$ l* a. n2 F4 h
白炭黑能有效地降低轮胎的滚动阻力。但白炭黑在橡胶中的分散很困难,虽然加入硅烷偶联剂有利于白炭黑的分散,能够降低胶料的门尼粘度,但还是不够,而且提高了胶料的定伸应力。但白炭黑的加工工艺比较复杂,它要求和硅烷偶联剂在混炼时,最好在高温下保持一段时间,以便硅烷偶联剂与白炭黑充分反应。白炭黑还有一个静电问题,白炭黑胶料的电阻较高,一般不单用白炭黑,至少掺10份炭黑,以减少静电。
1 a, j0 J( |! [3 c& j2 Filler (carbon black and silica)
" ^7 Y2 Z6 e: J2.1 Silica
7 V; G6 o, {. d; `    Silica can reduce the rolling resistance of the tread effectively. But silica disperse in rubber difficult, although silane coupling agent has useful function in the white silica’s dispersion and reduce the Mooney viscosity, but it also increased the elongation. The silica’ processing is complex, it requires some time at the high temperature when the mixing with silane coupling agent, for the silane coupling agent can respond with carbon black sufficiencily. The silica also has a static problem, the silica is not used alone, at least 10-doped C/B to reduce static.2 S3 T4 @9 G  q, N
2.2 炭黑- }8 @& u/ r, ~2 w1 I
炭黑研究方向是:较大的炭黑粒径,较高的炭黑结构;炭黑在混入橡胶后仍然维持其高结构;在炭黑生产过程中混入白炭黑;在炭黑表面增加一些活性区;宽的聚集体尺寸分布。
% L+ D% [" a: p. t- k2.2 C/B # I* |+ n, W  [: S8 b4 H7 \0 @
The C/B’s research direction is: the larger size of carbon black, the higher C/B structure;holding the high structure mixed in rubber; mixing the silane in C/B; adding some additional activity in the carbon black surface ; wide aggregating size distribution.0 g5 L: {' k& u' n
3 在低滚动阻力配方中,操作油的用量一般较小,操作油用量越大,其胎面胶的滚动阻力越高,轮胎的抗湿滑性能就越好,但耐磨性有所下降
1 z) a  G, Q/ s0 z3  The oil dosage is little in the prescription of low rolling resistance. If we use much oil, the rolling resistance is high and the treadwear performance is reduced but the wet skidding is better.
* |% ]) J* J9 e5 |& C4 一般说硫化剂用量多,其胎面胶的滚动阻力略有改善,但对抗湿滑性能不利9 Z; q! G* T5 ^$ L
4 Generally speaking, if the dosage of sulfur is more, the rolling resistance will be a little better, but the wet skidding resistance will be down.
3 u4 S2 V/ r0 J. O3 U" ?" r# O# G- d* D3 r
5 结语
8 D8 Q) ?1 i+ r) ?$ [: w( G2 a低滚动阻力的胎面胶配方主要用化学改性的S2SBR和NR或BR并用的聚合物体系;再加上白炭黑/炭黑并用的补强体系,并对白炭黑进行化学改性(用Si69);防老化体系和活性体系基本不变;硫化体系可以适当增大促进剂的用量,以利于降低滚动阻力以及这些材料性能的进一步改进。2 R  Z2 J+ c3 _0 R- @
5 Conclusion / _; k* j' Z9 N
The prescription of low rolling resistance mainly uses the SSBR、NR or BR which are modificated and also uses the silica and carbon black .And make some chemical modification to silica; Anti-aging system and the activating system will remain basically unchanged; curing system can increase the dosage of accelerater to reduce rolling resistance.

评分

参与人数 2胶分 +2 技术指数 +10 收起 理由
无绪 + 2 + 2 资料不错,楼主辛苦了!
莎士比亚 + 8 优秀文章,好好研究下!

查看全部评分

橡胶技术网 ,分享知识,创造价值! 一所没有围墙的大学!!
发表于 2009-1-12 16:27:57 | 显示全部楼层
中英文对照。太好了。( ]0 Z7 ]* Z4 a3 ~$ z. \4 y2 @

1 e) \5 _" O6 L! d* W% ]$ H一边学习橡胶,一边学英语。
橡胶技术网 ,分享知识,创造价值! 一所没有围墙的大学!!
发表于 2009-1-12 16:40:59 | 显示全部楼层
英文是我自己翻译的,以前作报告的文章(文章是别人的,我英文翻译一下而已)