芳纶与弹性材料的粘合

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-25 19:28:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多胶友,享用更多功能!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

那个朋友好像关心芳纶与橡胶的粘合问题,下面的文章应该有帮助的,不好意思,,我只能看懂,翻译水平不行3 n7 n7 l0 `8 ^. n4 \

' ~4 I5 Y% d8 m8 E& v$ T
( w' S* ^1 i' w' z4 I
/ {% F) g' C' O' X" r2 VAramid fibers and adhesion to elastomers: application and performance.5 \4 d% v/ H4 F; S- X* _8 \

1 g& b+ T% Y( x# Z( b7 @- PThis article will concentrate on the requirements for reinforcing material in power transmission belts and the adhesion between this material and the matrix.# @; n" ~' s, ]( H- S
3 `9 x6 K/ q0 D9 O5 T0 d
Transmission belts are most critical for the automotive sector. What's more, the system of drive belts in automotive power transmission has progressed considerably over the last 30 years.! Q$ @4 H( j, ?. {
, v  O+ [; r+ k* b2 W1 D. J* e
Since the days when the v-belt was invented in 1917, frictional drive has been vastly improved with the poly-v-belt introduced for automotive accessory drives in the late 1970s.
5 Q4 s+ Q6 o/ }3 x7 X% ?
+ g! V9 g* n1 ~0 _, aIn the 1960s, positive tooth drive using synchronous drive belts was successfully introduced into passenger car engines.+ F: `0 T& @8 ]# c& d

A& M+ F5 \7 g. }3 AAnother development has been the double-sided (multiprofile) belts combining synchronous/synchronous and synchronous/ribbed v-designs.
4 f6 O4 M$ R& c# [! [  t! D* d: T7 W' x* j5 a. h! n8 y
All of these belt types have gained a solid place in engine design. Nevertheless, belt producers have had to make frequent adjustments to materials and construction methods to meet the increasing performance requirements demanded by automotive engineers.- Q' v; {1 U  y* Q
- ]; r, i1 t: }: f) W4 ?" z' H
What the market wants regarding belt systems includes: more precise synchronization (1) See synchronous and synchronous transmission.
& G  J/ z3 k! ]1 N5 z7 i
; c' w9 s6 X# j$ R3 M(2) Ensuring that two sets of data are always the same. See data synchronization.  [( O0 h8 s. m4 k

3 m7 j& L# a! g! C(3) Keeping time-of-day clocks in two devices set to the same time. See NTP. , longer life and better power transmission capability. Also necessary: noise reduction, better heat resistance and improved product consistency.3 q! Y+ n5 ?! o( g! C

0 O8 h9 j8 z8 a! aTable 1 shows how users' demands have become increasingly stringent. For instance, under-hood temperatures have increased, and pulley pulley, simple machine consisting of a wheel over which a rope, belt, chain, or cable runs.
& h. z3 _5 n6 f+ m4 \! }
# J6 C5 J. \5 N& z- n1 SA grooved pulley wheel like that used for ropes is called a sheave.  diameters have been reduced. Furthermore, power transmitted has seen an increase because a large number of parts are now driven by the v-belt, for instance the alternator alternator: see generator. / j' q4 R. v% }+ l8 l9 Z
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; f- |" q; d1 D+ F% f9 c6 W2 Salternator
3 ~+ v% [$ m6 n' d) D7 h0 J0 [; X+ M4 w
Source of direct electric current in modern vehicles for ignition, lights, fans, and other uses. The electric power is generated by an alternator mechanically coupled to the engine, with a rotor field coil , water pump, oil pump, power steering power steering
) E( ?) C- x7 f+ e5 w  N2 sn.
# i; V2 Q3 ]7 [  \0 y. F8 cA device driven by the engine of a vehicle that facilitates the turning of the steering wheel by the driver.& J0 ]2 m) U6 f6 {8 G) o8 f

9 @& }; ^" c4 m9 |- j' p
6 _0 r. N8 w/ b3 n--------------------------------------------------------------------------------" t; X, D) W1 M3 m8 A, E7 \
power steering+ r" q5 |, d7 D* i( T
Noun  pump and air conditioning air conditioning, mechanical process for controlling the humidity, temperature, cleanliness, and circulation of air in buildings and rooms. Indoor air is conditioned and regulated to maintain the temperature-humidity ratio that is most comfortable and healthful.  compressor compressor, machine that decreases the volume of air or other gas by the application of pressure. Compressor types range from the simple hand pump and the piston-equipped compressor used to inflate tires to machines that use a rotating, bladed element to achieve .
8 V1 y/ y/ H5 N1 ~     Table 1 - changes in user requirements for
! n5 @; e/ p/ P/ S                 transmission belts
  q( l: r) X1 |. m2 `. z" o+ \% V, R! d7 q7 x4 y* P
                                1970s                1990s
" C- t- x' H+ \0 J
3 }9 B7 e0 P4 Z& X$ a* p  c+ M( D- [' bUnder-hood temperature   70 to 90[degrees]C  100 to 140[degrees]C
( Z9 P2 L* _1 {Pulley diameters             min. 80 mm           min. 60 mm4 E5 E2 S" t! l8 f- ~; p  q, J
Life guarantee                10,000 km            50,000 km0 |0 ?3 e1 q% p" z3 N
Life expectancy               50,000 km            50,000 km1 W. O" l7 w+ X" I
Alternator power                 65 amp              120 amp7 F! @% i: p  U, [4 ~
Water pump power                 0.6 kW               1.2 kW5 l6 i& g) _* z

: n) X3 {7 k2 |1 S6 ?* O  r* g9 R7 z: q% x: C9 M5 |0 ~9 H

* s; n7 A, Q0 p% ]: `( z
3 _/ u# A" Z% z, B( n) `0 ]' K5 Y& L: Q  u/ j- S, }/ d: _' s7 c
Another requirement is less maintenance between 30,000 and 100,000 km. Then, too, zero noise emission is what people want today. The life expectancy Life Expectancy
3 s- U' Y* `( t) I) g7 j
* w1 \6 c7 A2 C; A7 Z( x3 j1. The age until which a person is expected to live.2 T, s" H; i2 I
" S2 }0 h" X1 r2 W& u6 b
2. The remaining number of years an individual is expected to live, based on IRS issued life expectancy tables.  for v-belts is expected to increase to 300,000 km in the future, along with demands for better life consistence con·sis·tence  
  w" m4 [! ^3 _: |3 Z( Rn.
3 O7 O4 D8 q% R' Z# e" F: r+ oConsistency.& e9 R% ~9 W" J& W3 p% y% h, C

0 ~% P9 t. G8 c! ~# _* m" fNoun 1. consistence - a harmonious uniformity or agreement among things or parts
4 S! X" L$ ~5 p6 Wconsistency , heat resistance up to 140 [degrees] C, improved abrasion abrasion /abra·sion/ (ah-bra´zhun)
0 {5 [8 a7 i# W7 U! T2 Y1. a rubbing or scraping off through unusual or abnormal action; see also planing.8 K" B* y" ]/ v2 T8 R' R
& [! ~8 |: _, c4 n% O4 k1 q, X% `
2. a rubbed or scraped area on skin or mucous membrane.  resistance and additional reduction in generic noise (ref. 1).
! ?9 c% r$ v. U1 {- }% z/ X; z7 s0 l3 J# _8 w5 c
Demands being made of materials
. M' U$ t3 P7 i1 h  r2 [9 w
! `5 D  i: v; f/ c  |, I- V6 zAll these demands being made of v-belts translate into materials requiring increased flex fatigue life and better resistance to heat and wear.& ^6 Z/ r! I# x; R( ^
; y3 O* e/ i1 V
For rubbers, this means the use of Neoprene neoprene: see rubber. , q) g# e* {+ t/ m3 ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; s  @8 n2 |+ Hneoprene" R# J. Q/ b2 W, Z% R5 O* i6 f
  ?5 C" n/ `1 C7 c/ n$ {& L. a9 q
Any of a class of elastomers (rubberlike synthetic organic compounds of high molecular weight) made by polymerization of the monomer 2-chloro-1,3-butadiene and vulcanized (cross-linked, like rubber), by sulfur,  GW, ACSM ACSM American College of Sports Medicine.  and HNBR HNBR Hydrogenated Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Rubber , as well as polyurethane rubbers to produce belts with, as a result, improved flex fatigue life (refs. 2 and 3).
, q' b0 O  N  X* ^* t& M+ D( F
7 C5 Z1 u1 H1 tTo improve abrasion resistance and reduce noise in poly-v-belts, the trend in the industry is to replace cellulose for the flock stock with aramid Aramid fibers are a class of heat-resistant and strong synthetic fibers. They are used in aerospace and military applications, for ballistic rated body armor fabric, and as an asbestos substitute. The name is a shortened form of "aromatic polyamide".  short fibers (ref. 4).
% t+ U+ d$ _  m" g# A5 v: q2 u" l% @& H+ F- }3 L6 [! i5 ^) P
Improvements made to the nylon facing fabric of synchronous belts by such methods as using aramid spun yarns has also led to better wear resistance and noise reduction (ref. 5).% n; V- w- d: e% X* i- @/ m; Q

) U. S+ H! p$ W) kTension members of improved construction which exhibit higher modulus and less shrinkage are now used to produce stronger belts. In addition, better cord length stability is needed (ref. 6).8 Q0 G" v  c3 i9 g% C! |8 K% z8 f

$ X2 d$ k& V& G5 J  sThe use of specially designed aramid types, having improved fatigue resistance and the potential for improved dimensional stability dimensional stability,! n5 Y! Y9 `+ h6 Q3 e
n See stability, dimensional. , is being encouraged by producers of reinforcing materials./ X- R2 f9 R  H

* |( Q, p! t  x$ p/ XTension members
' o2 [" _9 g: Q6 u6 m2 M$ s0 R
% I" D7 f3 Y& w( E: D+ H4 yThe requirements for tension members, both for many industrial applications, as well as for automotive use, are shown in table 2. As will be seen in the following discussion, p-aramids can fulfill these requirements. . }1 N, c# Z8 |
     Table 2 - requirements for tension members in' U1 k3 m- w2 Y* Y) Y* D6 h: m
                  transmission belts
$ Y% G/ Q% W0 ^6 E4 b( J% V2 C  f& @3 u! V
High modulus                   Good resistance to fatigue
( f' J: E* c: e5 @2 uLow shrinkage                  Good adhesion to matrix5 W+ v" W3 E$ K; V; Q8 U5 w5 X
Cord length stability           materials
" O0 ]+ B" ]4 P% YHigh strength                  Easy to cut
6 @1 S: t! n7 |High temperature resistance    No fraying
+ M( Q' i5 g0 E4 D0 c2 k
4 s8 V9 m* ^, H& r& e% W/ q! _4 F1 P4 z8 j

! D7 q7 P( u$ w3 _0 j) o/ S4 ?% ?" A9 S" q4 e) j, T# V8 v% n% h

7 s9 `  R! B. O4 ]; k4 ^. KBecause p-aramids combine many of the properties mentioned in table 2, they are used not only in automotive belts, but also in heavy-duty agricultural belts, snowmobile snowmobile, vehicle designed to travel over snow, ice, and similar surfaces that offer limited traction and weight-supporting capability. As the performance of the vehicle depends to a large extent on keeping its weight as low as possible, there is no enclosure for  belts, synchronous belts and v-ribbed belts. Developments in aramid include using it to replace glass, steel and polyester, as well as the development of additional new kinds of aramids.
' }6 z4 y3 W3 N5 }/ H, J% M+ }" i
/ A0 y# H: Q4 P/ I4 V- G9 D% aPara-aramid is a material consisting of highly oriented crystalline domains with no amorphous regions, but only some crystal defects and voids (figure 1).( K: Q) K* f! U. U/ g, c3 I& O: w# w" T
' g7 G3 G' r5 \/ h" o
Since shrinkage and creep are properties which are mainly caused by amorphous regions in fibers, this explains why both the rates for creep and shrinkage of p-aramid yarns are extremely low.. ^! c' k6 c% d8 Y- R# X
; p7 W5 T& [$ k
P-aramid's high molecular orientation means that the following, properties are typical of p-aramids: good dimensional stability; high impact resistance; high modulus; high strength; low weight; no brittleness; good temperature resistance; and good chemical resistance. The combination of these properties is of advantage for the performance of many types of transmission belts.
8 f7 P$ s9 E3 N2 ^( q3 k) V0 ^+ y! ?5 K/ z+ A
In order to use aramids in transmission belts, the yarns have to be twisted into cords and treated with an adhesive to produce an optimal bonding. If the proper constructions and dipping treatments are used, these treatments will have a positive effect on the ease of processing and cutting, as well as on fatigue behavior and strength.- B2 X( _- M8 o3 D% Q4 w

6 c1 U  W& u0 J( L0 P4 ZDimensional stability will be negatively influenced by high twist factors, but this effect can be diminished by the dipping treatment.- W  A4 o, ^: h" e$ {* v) }) V
7 V* u# G% T1 j+ T8 i1 x8 J
Akzo Nobel Akzo Nobel is a multinational company, active in the fields of healthcare products, coatings and chemicals. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company has activities in more than 80 countries, and employs approximately 62,000 people.  has developed new products that can contribute to finding an even better balance between strength, dimensional stability and fatigue resistance. The following is a discussion of a fatigue-resistant yarn and a new predip that enhances the properties of dipped p-aramid cords. All cords mentioned here are made from 1680 dtex Twaron yarns.
9 }$ C5 X" A+ {! E
) U7 G) k8 R2 E, \+ x4 `  y. t9 xOne recent development in aramid is a new fatigue resistant yarn. The most important characteristic of this yarn is its lower modulus, making for improved fatigue resistance in relationship to bending and compression (T2100). Used in the proper constructions,; I! o3 ]4 Q% k& r* O$ G
1 b0 `  J# q, Q, A' ]# m
* better fatigue resistance and similar dimensional stability, or
, K& ~' ]. D& \6 M4 x
0 `4 ~0 q% V! Y0 s5 e' E: z2 r* similar fatigue resistance and better dimensional stability can be obtained. In the near future, more details concerning this new development will be disclosed. In regard to adhesion, we have developed an environmentally responsible alternative for solvent dipping.( p/ N% n1 g5 r2 x, f5 \+ Z

R2 s4 |/ K+ {5 i7 t8 \Dipping of tension members
+ ^+ g) _% v8 Q6 c- z3 m8 i7 Z' x2 H. j7 t$ a5 f
So that the tension member in a transmission belt can perform properly, the adhesion between cord and matrix is of utmost importance. Because the materials used for the matrix must be able to withstand extreme temperatures, more and more use is being made of chemically inert materials for the matrix. And, as is clear from its chemical structure, (figure 2) aramid is a chemically inert substance also.
6 n; s: i4 [6 E+ v1 G* e8 b: L6 S* s) |0 X/ b) }9 C5 J
For the required level of adhesion between relatively inert materials, new systems of adhesion need to be developed. One example of this is the development of new latices la·ti·ces  
$ q. ]8 I9 T$ V* S& bn.
6 k1 g7 \, E% w% m+ _7 {. eA plural of latex.  for obtaining a good adhesion between aramid and peroxide-cured HNBR. The system most often used for adhesion between tension members and elastomers is the Resorcine Formaldehyde formaldehyde (fôrmăl`dəhīd'), HCHO, the simplest aldehyde. It melts at −92°C;, boils at −21°C;, and is soluble in water, alcohol, and ether; at STP, it is a flammable, poisonous, colorless gas with a suffocating  Latex (RFL RFL Relay For Life (American Cancer Society fundraiser)9 ?0 U, V; X; I2 A$ {7 T$ z
RFL Rugby Football League (UK)
9 \+ E3 x5 K" i/ ]$ X+ sRFL Robot Fighting League% H" G* g: {# ]2 e. _
RFL Refuel
/ u& X7 z" ~" F; w; Z, E2 VRFL Resorcinol-Formaldehyde-Latex ) system (figure 3 ) (ref. 7).$ F7 B8 w2 X) o+ R& f
7 Q  E6 O8 G* `8 D+ c
Because of the chemical inertness of p-aramid, a direct link between p-aramid and rubber via the RFL-layer is not possible. The aramid surface first has to be activated (ref. 8). The classical way to activate an aramid surface is by using an epoxy epoxy" s% b* O4 @5 I
1 m; _2 E: ^- U
Any of a class of thermosetting polymers, polyethers built up from monomers with an ether group that takes the form of a three-membered epoxide ring. The familiar two-part epoxy adhesives consist of a resin with epoxide rings at the ends of its molecules and a curing  predip. The composite system then looks like figure 4.' j% F% g8 C0 f5 U

1 {9 q3 \' C, c' O! D, V3 M- F" OA disadvantage to this system is that two dipping passages are necessary: an epoxy predip followed by an RFL main dip. This is why Akzo Nobel is producing an adhesive-activated type of p-aramid which can provide maximum levels of adhesion; it has 100% of rubber coverage after strip peel testing combined with good strength retention using a single-bath dipping process.7 v/ @; S5 ^% l2 s' p+ q
) u9 G* ^$ K& n  m2 _
A new development in this area is surface activation by fluorination fluor·i·na·tion  " `& I* {$ H; t
n.
+ J& h! W* M' P5 a1 c' NA chemical reaction that introduces fluorine into a compound.  (ref. 9).& }  ]2 s9 ^5 {5 _; G+ {& [

% R6 T5 v3 T# S+ Q4 {8 NApart from adhesion, there may be additional requirements for tension members to meet, for instance in the case of open-edge transmission belts. In order to improve the cuttability and to prevent fraying of the cords, the interaction between the filaments needs to be increased. This can be done by using a predip with a good penetration into the cord or by varying the filament filament, in astronomy: see chromosphere.  angle in the cord.
) G# b& o- [/ g, w/ f: u: E+ L5 n- u1 M
In figure 5 a plausible explanation is given for the non-linear dependence of fraying behavior with cord stiffness. Cord stiffness increases rapidly with increasing filament interaction caused by the predip penetration into the cord.
2 Q2 f0 a4 G( s& q1 N; |
: c! ^: c/ y/ y1 F/ EOn the other hand, the improvement in fraying is only slowly increasing with the degree of penetration of the predip. The absolute level of the stiffness will further depend on the type of predip used and the cord twist angle." q7 D3 V( S1 u, a( L
% x) K3 a) B( D- P5 m
In the case of an epoxy predip the level of penetration is relatively low (figure 6).8 E' ]8 B- C* ]" k, R1 V7 S

7 K7 h4 j) R, c: ]A predip often used for improving fraying resistance is a precondensed polymer made of methyl-diphenyl-di-isocyanate (MDI (1) (Multiple Document Interface) A Windows function that allows an application to display and lets the user work with more than one document at the same time. ) in toluene toluene (tōl`yēn') or methylbenzene (mĕth'əlbĕn`zēn), C7H8 .: M# r6 W- B5 B

0 Q6 d# q7 o7 ~/ iThis predip has the following disadvantages:; C0 n# F$ b5 G) o
9 c0 j5 a( J0 _/ ?9 `
* the cords suffer a loss of strength;
8 J' l4 Q4 L9 a0 p* j0 p) j4 t; ~0 }
- L) }& G& p' t! j* it produces a low fatigue resistance;+ h2 ?/ ~( g& Z
& f% ?1 y$ |* `0 p5 M8 d; L) D
* it is environmentally harmful when no solvent recovery is used.1 \9 {3 z0 t2 v

. F4 ?7 t# P5 ?, }In order to arrive at an environmentally responsible alternative, Akzo Nobel has developed the waterborne predip called Ionothane (ref. 10). The chemistry behind this material was discussed by Henk van Aalten (ref. 11). A short summary of Ionothane's most important characteristics is assembled in table 3. & n, R- X) q/ F4 k8 P9 E2 B" a
  Table 3 - chemical characteristics of Ionothane" n( M( u9 a' W" O! h* c

- ^  g/ A% g, A7 _* Blocked isocyanate groups: u# s0 o* I9 v0 ~1 M8 o
* Hydroxyl groups
8 f0 {$ ^1 |1 `6 ~: @; `) y* Quaternary ammonium groups for water compatibility
+ h* {* ]; y% d  i" y, j0 I3 V* Hydroxyl groups react with deblocked isocyanates and8 ]6 N: Y! h# j$ q3 D1 G
form network around filament
' k7 s; C6 A0 E! n* RFL forms interpenetrating network with Ionothane network! }; |! k( h6 _! V- M
* Adhesion to rubber equivalent to current predips
8 I5 M( H8 \0 p8 t2 N$ t# m6 R2 n6 B. [6 a5 k1 H8 X6 z2 r

! h. A$ p3 m4 E" p4 q5 q- _4 q- d
* S' {0 e( [3 Y9 Y5 W9 A9 f6 @% J# n) o7 V" z
. J9 ^2 X9 W. m2 F
The primary demand on Ionothane during its development has been that no concessions concerning the adhesion level were to be accepted. An equivalent adhesion level has been proven using a large number of elastomer elastomer (ĭlăs`təmər), substance having to some extent the elastic properties of natural rubber. The term is sometimes used technically to distinguish synthetic rubbers and rubberlike plastics from natural rubber.  types.7 Z2 w, I2 i7 i

) z; ~5 i0 N$ r) e+ m7 z8 }: zFirst, we should consider the mechanical properties of dipped aramid cords. In table 4, the results from using two kinds of predip are compared regarding cord strength.
5 y5 p2 t; ?, ?  Table 4 - strength [N] of dipped aramid cords1 M  r+ t* Z/ _2 L0 F0 Y" b/ w/ k
: n( {' C! m, p3 f/ a2 r, k
Std. RFL, predip:            MDI               Ionothane
# R5 l7 `: q4 L8 G  Ply/twist(tpm)            (10%)                (10%)
& |: b" E, R7 q  ?; e, L+ a1 C( Q  v+ e3 e$ \( U% a/ H+ G% d: P3 r$ {
   2 * 3/100                1,560                1,830# y" u: d" ^. ~$ y
   2 * 3/145                1,670                1,860$ w" A+ D5 |& V, y: p
   2 * 3/190                1,640                1,760
- N& R. J: [7 r/ X5 E' y: W+ G   2 * 5/145                2,150                2,330
. ~/ H' J6 P; Z   3 * 3/150                2,390                2,630/ E, q! a% ^& |4 f" J

- U! j8 J7 p6 N
4 m# R1 a" ~. X
% v$ q1 W2 o4 }% _" Q/ d  T: l- D4 J/ W; G

6 |, ?2 {9 f- ^3 h0 C8 OIt is obvious that cords predipped with ionothane are superior in cord strength to cords predipped with MDI.. O+ u) a8 o; g" r1 A
0 K. |3 \% M1 ]3 i; j4 r
In table 5, we see the in-rubber properties of an Ionothane-dipped cord in comparison with an MDI-dipped cord. While the resistance to flex fatigue in both yarns is comparable, the resistance to compression fatigue in the Ionothane-dipped cords shows a great improvement. An explanation for this improvement could be the reduction in cord stiffness. However, the reduced cord stiffness in the Ionothane-dipped cord is not accompanied by fraying behavior during cutting or in service.
2 _. c9 @! j/ L* \. UTable 5 - in-rubber properties of dipped aramid
( `% s5 d! z( Q7 ]" p0 y                     cords
; h# Z& ?0 @* ~9 \, }; J6 h2 ~+ h% q" n7 K7 _5 D/ `* ~
Std. RFL, predip:                 MDI            Ionothane8 g* G/ R% Y* Q, q5 A
                                 (10%)              (10%)
/ L7 [' m: A& t4 _- I+ LFlex fatigue (2 * 3 190/190)
: V0 `* D' m+ i- GInitial strength (N)             1,650              1,750. S" u3 \' F1 H: S4 m
Retained strength (N)              890                890
! L1 @, d. ~7 P' \& o- ERetained strength (%)               54                 51$ F% b: V" J3 U9 |' d8 {4 M# I

9 o/ {' Q+ e7 D+ M8 oDisc fatigue (1 * 2 330/330)
5 S& T% A4 V9 f/ sInitial strength (N)               465                555' P& \. S. i# D9 j7 `
Retained strength (N)               85                3250 r& N  Q' _* l
Retained strength (%)               18                 59
4 W0 r: z3 E2 e8 Z5 b0 }1 e+ l. V; g; G  D
Adhesion
5 H5 C0 `6 w7 U- HAdhesion (N/2cm)                   290                295
( ]  Q7 R5 @: e, o9 ?  d: GSurface coverage                   100                100
, \/ |- c; y9 U! _; b( ]Cord stiffness (SU)                 12                  7$ |( r7 r6 S& Y& a: U
Fraying                             No                 No
$ B% C5 ~! g6 S" J/ u  M5 ]$ E9 _3 [7 n2 p* k- L3 R

& z/ P  ^# G4 S# W
- R! u* p* A  [% {! K6 Q: z9 F: t3 Y* b6 B& o$ u

* m3 l4 I9 E/ v: X! ?( fThis indicates that the degree of cord stiffness alone is not enough to explain the degree of fraying behavior, although an increased cord stiffness can reduce the resistance to fatigue. This makes the combination of reduced stiffness and no fraying preferable." o6 T8 ]9 w/ B) I7 Z

2 v6 v) ]3 K$ P2 v$ ~Another way to influence fraying and fatigue behavior is by varying the cord twist. However, the cord stiffness should not increase excessively. Figure 7 shows that the stiffness of cords predipped in MDI is extremely dependent upon the degree of twist, while the stiffness of cords predipped in Ionothane and epoxy have almost nothing to do with the degree of twist.
- l3 M1 A8 D; }# R1 E4 A; P
+ v4 E# s2 a2 p- IThis makes the property profile of cords predipped in Ionothane more balanced.
% G1 R0 z! K. s; ~  R6 g' o4 l: P0 l& T$ c3 v
Advantages with respect to MDI are assembled in table 6.
3 N! S, u( \7 b4 A- X  Table 6 - technical advantages of Ionothane; m  g  I2 Y1 v9 j( f( N
                 compared to MDI
8 n3 ?1 G* e3 N2 g' A$ t1 Q  l2 G2 m6 Y; J1 S! p
* Aramid cords have higher strength retention" R+ V7 v6 {' \2 o: P$ @) F6 ]
* Lower degree of stiffness, but comparable fraying
7 s! I, ?) }& |8 D7 k$ Nbehavior2 r2 H$ }2 G, N1 Y
* Stiffness not very dependent on cord twist; M3 S1 X$ X7 r% y' |9 d
* Comparable flex fatigue) H" `5 J% f& G0 Z
* Much better resistance to compression fatigue
) s) E0 p$ A9 ~5 O" r, q+ A* Water based versus toluene based6 ^) O  T+ C- `) L- f7 V: P3 |

7 R& Y% m8 [- d! D! j1 `
- \7 h; i( Q+ W* J/ g7 j1 y3 J7 }; t# L- e" L. `* ?

% A, y! ^6 n6 k
* p9 n; w5 p% yThere is a possibility of obtaining sufficient adhesion between aramid and polyurethanes in one step. This possibility arises when Ionothane is partially deblocked. This is illustrated by the effect of a lower curing temperature. Especially the effect on surface coverage is obvious. When the surface coverage is 100%, the adhesion is at a maximum.$ m! B2 S# n' w
' l! H5 M  ?; |- y0 n0 y
After partial crosslinking of the Ionothane, blocked isocyanate i·so·cy·a·nate% j6 p* {2 B5 U
n.
1 D! V. X4 z" `  A! UAny of a family of nitrogenous chemicals that are used in industry and can cause respiratory disorders, especially asthma, if inhaled.  groups are still present. Once in the matrix, these isocyanate groups can be deblocked during vulcanization vulcanization (vŭl'kənəzā`shən), treatment of rubber to give it certain qualities, e.g., strength, elasticity, and resistance to solvents, and to render it impervious to moderate heat and cold.  and react with hydroxyl hydroxyl /hy·drox·yl/ (hi-drok´sil) the univalent radical OH. 6 R6 Y7 r, c4 r6 J6 _& B0 h
( u1 O* q$ j/ y# E, s5 H6 K- j  u
6 U- t1 F' E" {9 i' J2 v6 zhy·drox·yl
# |1 p# s& d- I- Y( _/ bn.) J, O" h. J3 |, |4 E4 c
The univalent radical or group OH, a characteristic component of bases, certain acids, phenols, alcohols, carboxylic  or amine amine (əmēn`, ăm`ēn): see under amino group. / z" F# q0 R9 m  n+ N5 g& k3 ?. X
. @! ~( L. D. n9 t3 v8 Gamine
* L7 Y! ?+ f# ]2 _, ~  m
0 q' T! u" k- T. l# c) b# i0 x8 V; lAny of a class of nitrogen-containing organic compounds derived, either in principle or in practice, from ammonia (NH3).  functions of the polymer. In this way a direct chemical link between polyurethanes and Ionothane is obtained.
6 U' A/ ~8 r; x3 q' ?8 C0 X* X% ~# m1 I
Future developments
# o+ J! m# U$ o) B5 A+ ?  f) u% v$ @; Z
An additional improvement in cord strength is obtained when the fatigue resistant yarn, discussed earlier, is combined with lonothane. This is illustrated in table 8.   o1 ]5 \8 d9 L* h7 V& ]' U
  Table 8 - strength (N) of dipped aramid cords
9 s9 a5 h* O! U: a8 t            predipped with Ionothane
7 H0 D" z1 F" H! t+ |  R+ p, a0 b1 g2 {+ C' s; W
Std. RFL, Yarn:           T1000           T2100$ `3 T& F( K5 j6 x: ?
Ply / Twist (tpm)3 C) t$ q6 G( _  e* W: E+ }
2 * 3 / 100               1,830           1,940' G8 f' l. g& M5 R" r+ ~& v
2 * 3 / 145               1,860           1,990
$ a5 P, D. i, z7 u# W  o$ g2 * 3 / 190               1,760           1,900
" m  C7 J0 r* E9 L6 x1 M5 f+ c9 `8 b6 Y+ J6 ^, y0 }
0 b( X! g4 D% `

8 z5 Y9 ~5 L2 g( h2 q
7 _+ [0 i; t6 I5 ]- \3 \: s, _9 m5 n' F, d+ ~
The results obtained so far will be enhanced in the near future when data on aging are available and when the previously discussed fatigue-resistant yarn can be combined with improved predips.
! L+ l7 e4 n2 s* O6 u9 C$ q+ K
! j, u; }! ?" G& f6 lConclusions9 L* I9 u9 ?, D( x5 z
$ N( _$ c+ s$ D1 V! W, k
A low modulus yarn with improved behavior in transmission belts is now available. An environmentally responsible predip has been developed that will improve fraying behavior, improve mechanical properties of aramid cords and will improve compression fatigue behavior.
. h4 x$ p+ V/ \# m- O5 C+ d9 t  }% ]+ a5 P" X6 l5 ?
References
/ a+ I& S- k$ X) L5 A% {7 v& V) Z# C1 A& c  X* X
[1.] K.W. Dalgarno, "Performance prediction In computer science, performance prediction means to estimate the execution time or other performance factors (such as cache misses) of a program on a given computer. It is being widely used for computer architects to evaluate new computer designs, for compiler writers to explore  in a high temperature dynamic application," presented at Rubbercon '95, Gothenborg, Sweden, May 9-12 (1995). [2.] M.E. Wood, "Synchronous and serpentine belt A serpentine belt is a single, continuous belt used to drive multiple peripheral devices in an automotive engine, such as an alternator, power steering pump, water pump, A/C compressor, air pump, etc. The belt may also be guided by idle pulleys, and/or belt tensioners.  compounds: the new benchmark in dynamic performance," 144th meeting of the ACS (Asynchronous Communications Server) See network access server.  Rubber Division, Orlando, Florida The city of Orlando is a major city in central Florida and is the county seat of Orange County, Florida. According to the 2000 census, the city population was 185,951. A 2006 U.S.  (1993). [3.] A. Schroter, "Urepan - a new generation of polyurethane rubbers," Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe, 48, p. 44 (1995). [4.] Offenlegungsschrift DE 4413 540 A1, (1994). [5.] J.F. van der Pol, L.J. de Vos De Vos. For persons thus named, use Vos. , "Short para aramid fiber ar·a·mid fiber  , n: Q0 e0 c1 h$ J) e1 w! ?0 q
n.9 Q, r; n' _$ c6 R7 E
A strong, heat-resistant fiber formed of polymers with repeating aromatic groups branching from a carbon backbone, used in materials for bulletproof vests and radial tires. Also called polyaramid.  reinforcement," Rubber World, p. 32., June (1994). [6.] G. Heinz, "A powerful drive in belts," European Rubber Journal, p.31, June (1991). [7.] N.K. Porter, "Some major variables in RFL Formulations and their effects on dipped cord properties," Journal of Coated Fabrics, 23, p. 34, July (1993). [8.] N.K. Porter, "RFL dip technology," Journal of Coated Fabrics, 21, April (1992). [9.] M.A. Doherty, B. Rijpkema and W. Weening, "Prom-oting aramid-rubber adhesion without epoxies This article is about the band named the Epoxies. For the adhesive, see Epoxy.
# i& i& L7 }+ }; k
+ X5 h- _! H, Z" m- LThe Epoxies are an American band from Portland, Oregon formed in 2000. Heavily influenced by punk rock and New Wave the band has described themselves as robot garage rock.  - An alternative approach," ACS Rubber Division Meeting, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 2-5 (1995). [10.] U.S. patent 4,720,398, (1988). [11.] Henk A.A. van Alten, "Aramid adhesion to elastomers; structure and performance," ACS Rubber Division Meeting, Cleveland, Ohio "Cleveland" redirects here. For the Cleveland metropolitan area, see . For other uses, see Cleveland (disambiguation).
/ x5 i' u* h# ]/ z4 q& ACleveland is a city in the U.S. state of Ohio and the county seat of Cuyahoga County, the most populous county in the state. , Oct. 10- 13, 1995.

评分

参与人数 3胶分 +5 技术指数 +6 收起 理由
ljqd214 + 3 + 2 资料不错,楼主辛苦了!
Hmilyjun + 2 优秀文章,好好研究下!
lhx0309 + 2 + 2 优秀文章,好好研究下!

查看全部评分

橡胶技术网 ,分享知识,创造价值! 一所没有围墙的大学!!
发表于 2009-3-25 19:48:41 | 显示全部楼层
资料吗,挺好!如果要是再翻译过来就更好了。
发表于 2009-3-25 20:49:55 | 显示全部楼层
芳纶纤维!5 E7 z/ P$ o+ \3 Y
这东西贵的要死,每公斤600-700RMB,世界上没几家在做!
- k: P  M. m' S& |  B; ]1 @. ?! @" y0 p, J( f; C
胶网中哪位老板有兴趣可以搞一下,很有潜力的行业!
- |8 Y7 \* C. e1 P4 U哈哈哈哈!
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-25 21:13:14 | 显示全部楼层
那个lonothane东东我买不到了,里面说的全是做汽车传动带硬线的东西
发表于 2009-3-25 21:23:52 | 显示全部楼层
好资料,要是有中文版的就更好了
发表于 2009-3-25 23:16:03 | 显示全部楼层
老顾就害我吧,这么晚发文章还让人睡觉吗!
发表于 2009-3-26 12:13:15 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 tying009 于 2009-3-25 20:49 发表 4 a0 _/ s# x" F1 v, c6 q8 W0 g! ~
芳纶纤维!
- N/ Q6 D0 Z( U这东西贵的要死,每公斤600-700RMB,世界上没几家在做!# a$ Z. S% ^5 U; v! E
% R* g. z2 Q4 q) v: |
胶网中哪位老板有兴趣可以搞一下,很有潜力的行业!) q. U  N- t* t) n( E5 e( S
哈哈哈哈!
6 J, }5 ]' d/ H6 N
) |2 [; _! ^4 [/ h. ?
芳纶1313纤维大概135-160元/kg,芳纶1414纤维没公斤也不过300多元/kg,没你说的那么贵的
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-26 12:34:26 | 显示全部楼层
文中提到用MDI做的硬线就没有用LONOTHANE(一种水性的聚氨酯胶)的耐疲劳性能好,因为MDI做的硬,而LONOTHANE做的软;看一下STIFFNESS就知道了。& ?0 U' m3 _- B
. U% y  y6 @& M6 Z; [; s: V) g
特别要注意芳纶中有一种称作P-芳纶的,现在称作AA型芳纶,中文翻译为预活化型芳纶,是可以与用酚醛树脂粘合的芳纶

评分

参与人数 1胶分 +2 收起 理由
lsgcxl + 2 资料不错,楼主辛苦了!

查看全部评分

发表于 2009-3-26 19:04:15 | 显示全部楼层
我学俄文的,要能翻译就好了
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-26 19:15:23 | 显示全部楼层
翻译太累了,总要有个交换才行,我做聚酯工业丝和输送带用帆布,以及其他聚酯骨架材料的,谁能帮忙,说说哪家用我厂里的这些骨架材料,做何种品种,或者遇到何种骨架材料相关的问题,再留个EMAIL地址,我以后邮寄给您
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|橡胶技术网. ( 沪ICP备14028905号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 01:17 , Processed in 0.036950 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.